Anti-collision for Tower Cranes / Mobile Cranes
Our anti-collision system is compatible with every heavy lifting equipment to avoid collisions between mobile cranes and tower cranes or between the cranes and “no-go” zones.
These zones can be defined in 3 D to avoid, for example, getting close to high voltage powerlines/railway tracks, electric lines, building facades or buried elements such as water or gas pipes, optical fiber, etc
- Tower cranes
- Mobile cranes
- Crawler cranes
- Telescopic boom lift
- Concrete boom pump
- Other heavy equipment
How it works
For Tower cranes
RTK 42 is a 3 D centimeter accurate geolocation sensor connected in 3G/ 4G/ 5G or WiFi. A RTK.42 is magnetically placed on the tower crane hook. A tablet in the cabin allows crane operators to visualize in real time the position of their crane and nearby mobile machinery. A sound and light based alert warns the crane operator when dangerously approaching mobile equipment
For mobile cranes
One or more RTK.42 sensors are magnetically attached to mobile machines to obtain their positions in real time. The mobile machine operator is equipped with a tablet to visualize in real time the position of their machine and those of cranes or machines nearby. An audio and visual based alert alerts the driver of a collision risk.
3D ‘’no fly, no go’’ zones
With the help of a ground geophysical acquisition methods or via the visualization tool integrated into our business application, you can define working or exclusion zones for mobile machines (we do it for you according to your instructions).
These zones can be defined in 3D to avoid, for example, getting close to high voltage powerlines/railway tracks, electric lines, building facades or buried elements such as water or gas pipes, optical fiber, etc…
Unifield, worksite supervisor
For each site, a project on unifield is created. Access is provided to the worksite management. It includes :
- The status of the different components of the system (connected or disconnected battery charge level)
- The log page listing all the sent alerts logs all the alerts
- An integrated viewer that allows you to see in real time or replay the data of the different machines up to 3 months back
- A tool for creating 3D zones
- A setup tool for alerts by email or SMS
- Sensor and machine setup in 5 minute time.
- Online/Remote Setup to facilitate installation on new machines.
- Maintain productivity levels despite coactivity.
- Compatible with any machine.
- Unlimited supported number of cranes/pieces of machinery.
Kit for sale or rental
RTK.42 kit :
- 1 RTK.42 sensor
- 2 batteries – 5 day battery life
- 1 tablet