Anti-collision system Tower Crane / Mobile Cranes
- Equipment of a machine in 5 minutes.
- Online / remote configuration to facilitate installation on new cranes or new machines.
- Compatible with any crane, hoist or concrete mast.
- Compatible with tower cranes already equipped with anti-collision systems: AMCS, AGS, SMIE, Ascorel, etc.
- First Name unlimited cranes or mobile machinery
- Alert zones in 3D stationary or around mobile cranes.
- Control and reduction operational costs.
Principle of operation
One or more sensors RTK.42 are magnetized to the cranes to obtain their positions in real time. The crane operators are equipped with a tablet allowing you to view the position of your machine and nearby machines in real time, as well as active or prohibited work areas. An audible and visual alert alerts the crane operator of a risk of collision or entry into a prohibited area.
As an option, a gyro-siren makes it possible to alert the operators of mobile machines or the personnel present on the ground of a rapprochement with another machine in coactivity or of a rapprochement with a prohibited zone.
Slowing down and then stopping the tower crane is possible as an option.
RTK.42 kit for mobile cranes
2 RTK.42 sensor,
4 Batteries (autonomy 5 days) + charging kit,
1 Shelf + fixing,
Option: 1 beacon/siren
Using an acquisition on the ground, via the visualization tool integrated into our business application or directly from your plans or BIM, you define the areas of evolution or prohibition for mobile cranes (or we do it for you according to your instructions/directives).
Zones can be defined in 3D to avoid, for example, proximity to high voltage lines / railway tracks, catenaries, building facades or buried elements such as water or gas pipes, fiber optics , etc.
Unifield, site supervisor
For each site, a project on the unifield.io web platform is created. Access is provided to the site supervision.
We find there:
- The status of the various system components (connected or disconnected / battery charge level)
- The log page which records all the alerts that the system has issued to machine operators.
- An integrated viewer that allows to see in real time or to replay the data of the different machines up to 3 months back.
- A tool for creating 3D zones.
- An alert configurator by email or SMS
They support us
We used the Cad.42 anti-collision assistance system for 8 months on the Orly Station and Parking Silo site. Indeed the space and time constraints of the site oblige us to use one or two additional mobile cranes in the interference zone of our tower crane. The ease of setting up the RTK.42 boxes has met our expectations of speed and efficiency concerning the risk of collision between the different cranes used on the site, the system is a real prevention tool for crane operators (crane tower + mobile cranes).Florent PERRIN, prevention manager for the Orly station site DEMATHIEU BARD