Anti-collision system Tower Crane / Mobile Cranes
Installation in 5 minutes
up to 50% increase in productivity per machine
- Equipment of a machine in 5 minutes.
- Online / remote configuration to facilitate installation on new cranes or new machines.
- Compatible with any crane, hoist, concrete mast, lifting platform ...
- Compatible with tower cranes already equipped with anti-collision systems: AMCS, AGS, SMIE, Ascorel, etc.
- Alert zones in 3D stationary or around mobile cranes.
- Control and reduce operational costs.
How it works ?
One or more sensors RTK.42 are magnetized to the cranes to obtain their positions in real time. The crane operators are equipped with a tablet allowing you to view the position of your machine and nearby machines in real time, as well as active or prohibited work areas. An audible and visual alert alerts the crane operator of a risk of collision or entry into a prohibited area.
As an option, a gyro-siren makes it possible to alert the operators of mobile machines or the personnel present on the ground of a collision with another machine in coactivity or of a collision with a prohibited zone.
Slowing down and then stopping the tower crane is possible as an option.
RTK.42 kit for mobile cranes
2 RTK.42 sensor,
4 Batteries (autonomy 5 days) + charging kit,
1 Tablet+ Mounting kit,
Option: 1 gyro/siren
Equipment Tower crane
Tablet in the cabin
RTK.42 sensor magnetized on the hook
Mobile Crane Equipment
Tablet in the cabin
RTK.42 magnetized to the counterweight
RTK.42 magnetized on the jib head of the mobile crane
You can define no-go zones importing XNUMXD or XNUMXD plans. If no accurate plans are available, you can use RTK.XNUMX on the field in order to manually define the zone geometry.
Zones can be defined in 3D to avoid, for example, proximity to high voltage lines / railway tracks, catenaries, building facades or buried elements such as water or gas pipes, fiber optics , etc.
Unifield, site supervisor
For each site, a project on the unifield.io web platform is created. Access is provided to the site supervision.
We find there:
- The status of the various system components (connected or disconnected / battery charge level)
- The log page which records all the alerts that the system has issued to machine operators.
- An integrated viewer that allows to see in real time or to replay the data of the different machines up to 3 months back.
- A tool for creating 3D zones.
- An alert configurator by email or SMS
They trust us
We used the Cad.42 anti-collision assistance system for 8 months on the Orly Station and Parking Silo site. Indeed the space and time constraints of the site oblige us to use one or two additional mobile cranes in the interference zone of our tower crane. The ease of setting up the RTK.42 boxes has met our expectations of speed and efficiency concerning the risk of collision between the different cranes used on the site, the system is a real prevention tool for crane operators (crane tower + mobile cranes).Florent PERRIN, prevention manager for the Gare d'Orly site, DEMATHIEU BARD
From a contractor's point of view, it is a practical solution which is already finding applications on several of our construction sites.Philippe Causeret, MAJOR PROJECTS Directors, EIFFAGE FONDATIONS
The implementation of the CAD.42 system allowed us to control aeronautical height limits at any time of the day, and to factually prove to our client that this constraint was respected at all times.Guillaume Lhermite, OA2 site manager on the Line 18 project (lot 1), VINCI Construction